Optional Program Features
Separate Limit for Claims Expenses
A separate and equal limit of liability is available for claim expenses (subject to State mandatory requirements).
LawGold™ will waive 100% of the deductible (up to $25,000 each claim) if ADR is used to settle a claim
- Per Claim and Aggregate deductibles available.
- Loss Only deductibles available that apply to damages only; legal expenses up to the policy limits are covered in full (subject to State mandatory requirements).
Additional Optional Coverage that can be offered
Reductions in your deductible for use of limitation of liability and mediation clauses in engagement letters, early resolution and consent to settlement of claims
- Client Identity Theft Coverage
- Broadcasters Liability
- Career Coverage
- Trustees Liability Coverage
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act Coverage
- Lateral Hire Coverage
This information is intended to provide a general overview of the coverage described. Only the insurance policy and any coverage quotation offered can give actual terms, coverage, conditions and exclusions